Whitefish River hit the sunroof
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
The male was quick to reassure her and she felt a small smile spreading across her face, despite her efforts to keep it hidden.

He was a bit clumsy, socially at least, and it reminded her of Kenkou - a recruit back at the Plateau who was smitten for her mate. It made the stranger seem sweet, and she was inclined to treat him kindly. 

"It's alright," she answered graciously, "I'm used to big and startling males." If he could see the size of her mate, who was amusingly similarly named, even Slavik might feel small. 

"I'm Liri Tonrar," she offered, not bothering with explaining who she was beyond that. She wasn't quite comfortable with her new status as an Alpha. She had technically led the group for weeks with Kavik, yet having an official territory and rank felt queer. "It's nice to meet you as well."

"Are you passing through?" 
She gestured casually to the Flatlands with a general sweep of her pallid muzzle. The pack that had held her captive lay far to the south but beyond them, the Flatlands belonged only to her group and the wolves who occasionally traveled through. 

Liri found herself drawn to the plains below their plateau often, usually in search of prey. She was beginning to map the land in her mind and there wasn't much the tracker missed. She was keen on keeping tabs on any threats in the area and though Slavik didn't seem dangerous, he was a stranger and she would be watching to see how long he remained near her home.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
hit the sunroof - by Slavik - August 27, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: let the sunshine in - by Síff - August 28, 2018, 09:42 AM
RE: let the sunshine in - by Slavik - August 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: let the sunshine in - by Síff - August 29, 2018, 07:34 AM
RE: hit the sunroof - by Slavik - August 29, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: hit the sunroof - by Síff - August 30, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: hit the sunroof - by Slavik - August 30, 2018, 05:09 PM
RE: hit the sunroof - by Síff - August 30, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: hit the sunroof - by Slavik - August 30, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: hit the sunroof - by Síff - August 31, 2018, 08:35 AM