Golden Glade I thought the suits had come for me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh wasn't about to pursue the coyote to the point where she could kill it- but she definitely did want it far away so she wouldn't have to keep chasing it away from the carcass. Once she felt she'd sufficiently terrorized the creature that ran away screaming in fear, she turned and loped back toward where she'd left the deer carcass, but bristled as soon as she saw another wolf at the kill. True, Niamh hadn't marked it, but her scent was in the area- nevertheless, the female was an opportunist, the same as Niamh had been, but Niamh still felt anger stirring inside her. She'd been the one to find it first, and chase the coyote away- this kill was hers.

As per usual, Niamh's knee-jerk reaction to anything that outraged her was to charge headfirst at the intruder. She issued a loud warning growl, and thundered toward the female, aiming directly for the part of the kill she was currently chowing down on. "That's mine!" She snarled, lowering her head, and preparing to collide with the female should she not move away in time.
Messages In This Thread
I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 07, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 10, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - September 14, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - September 23, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 01, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 02, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: I thought the suits had come for me - by RIP Niamh - November 11, 2018, 12:46 AM