Heron Lake Plateau I roam the city in a shopping cart
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She expected to feel different without her title, yet Towhee felt exactly the same. That included her gimpy leg, which still showed no signs of revival. She had come to accept that she would never feel it again. It was a tough pill to swallow, yet at the same time, she was proud of how well she was adapting.

After a long, meandering circuit around the plateau, Towhee made her way to the lake for a drink. Maybe today's the day, she mused as she shuffled toward the shore, eyeballing The Roost. She hadn't risked the swim yet. She was afraid the dead weight of her leg would increase drag, not to mention she was down a paddle.

Before she could deliberate much more, she noticed Ambrose skulking along the shoreline. Towhee's ears shifted as she regarded the swarthy Kappa. It was hard to believe he was Niamh's brother; their pelts could not have been more different, save for the auriferous streak down his back. It made her think briefly of the Blackthorns, which reminded her of her godparents. She hoped they were enjoying their trip.

"Hey," she eventually called, setting aside her itinerant thoughts. "Everything all right?" she wondered, noticing the proverbial thundercloud above his brow.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 17, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 17, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 18, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 18, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 08:50 PM