Heron Lake Plateau I roam the city in a shopping cart
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was perhaps more fluent in body language and expressions than most, and Ambrose's pitying look did not escape her notice. Her lips pursed, though she quashed the anger that bubbled beneath the surface. She knew he didn't mean anything by it, probably wasn't even aware of it. Although she had relinquished leadership in an acknowledgement that her bum leg was an issue, she was still capable and would make a point to make sure not just Ambrose but every member of Redhawks knew it.

"For me, too," Towhee quipped, a faint and good-humored smirk turning up one corner of her mouth. She wondered if he'd get the joke, taken by surprise when Ambrose went on to sign something to her. Towhee's brows rose, though she smiled. -That's good. I can help you practice too, if you like.- "I can help you practice," she added out loud, just in case he didn't follow.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 17, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 17, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 18, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 18, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 08:50 PM