Heron Lake Plateau I roam the city in a shopping cart
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His frank reply surprised her, especially after his earlier evasiveness. But Towhee was glad that he'd decided to answer honestly and she listened closely (in her way) as he elaborated. She had to fight to keep a smile from forming on her lips in response. Ambrose wasn't wrong about Niamh: she was a winner. Towhee was pretty proud of her Person. But she didn't want to make him feel worse than he already did over what was clearly a very real concern to him.

"Well, what do you expect? She's the golden child, isn't she?" Towhee jested lightly, hoping it might cheer him a little. She then added, a little more seriously, "Let's start with: what accomplishments do you mean?" She made sure to sign everything as she spoke, if only for exposure and immersion, if not conscientious comprehension.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 17, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 17, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 18, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 18, 2018, 09:03 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 01:55 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by RIP Firefly - September 30, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: I roam the city in a shopping cart - by Towhee - September 30, 2018, 08:50 PM