Blackfeather Woods hello? is there anybody in there?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi pursed her lips, pondering this sentiment. She did not like the idea of spiderlings running around the woods with powers greater than hers. So long had she thought herself special that any challenge to that notion would be met with stubborn denial. But she let it be for now--if the girls were indeed more connected to the daedra than she, she would find out eventually.

She let out a pained sigh at the whereabouts--or lack thereof--of Ramsay and Euron, and hung her head. "I saw them by the sea," the girl explained. "But our time together was short. I don't think they'll ever forgive me, for not going with them and Cicero." And it would haunt her until her dying day.

Maegi cocked her head, regarding Relmyna as she tried to get her brothers off her mind. "There are scents missing from the borders," she murmured, "and faces I haven't seen. Where is Nyx? Aries?" The former, especially, had been in her thoughts. Despite the anger she felt toward the woman for not looking for her, even after purporting to care for her, she at least wanted to see her again.
Messages In This Thread
hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - September 20, 2018, 11:54 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 22, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - September 26, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 27, 2018, 11:23 AM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - September 30, 2018, 09:29 AM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - September 30, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - October 02, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - October 04, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - October 06, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - October 06, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Relmyna - October 07, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: hello? is there anybody in there? - by Maegi - October 07, 2018, 08:56 PM