Lost Creek Hollow Do we continue?
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the reaction of the male as he frowned. The first thing that came to mind was that Rueger might have given her the wrong information. But she could also have assumed wrong? But before she could make any decision on that the male introduced himself as Terance. She dipped her head in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Terance," she spoke. He had been the beta of Sunspire for a long time then. Funny, she never heard Clary or Red about him. Or had seen him at the borders when she visited that one time. Oh well, it could be that he was busy at those times.

Then the male started to explain, or at least, give more information about the situation. Now Valette thought about it. Perhaps she had assumed wrong? "Oh," she sounded in realization. "Perhaps you are right. Maybe I took his words differently than he meant," Valette spoke. Now she felt a bit embarrassed that she was here on their doorstep. It seemed that nothing would change after all. "My apologies," Valette instantly spoke. Maybe with all the mishaps lately with Morningside, she just assumed the worst scenario possible when she heard leadership what changing.

Valette was relieved to hear that the other was willing to keep their alliance up. Especially with them being on the other side of the meadow, Valette was keen on having a good relationship with them. "I'm glad," Valette confirmed verbally. "Of course, I do hope nothing will happen to any wolf in your leadership. I just heard, and the situation wasn't there to ask about it further, hence my visit," she explained. Hopefully, they would not take offense. At least, the alpha female showed some worry about their leadership's health.

Messages In This Thread
Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 03, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 04:39 AM