Thunder Dome motion gives up on you in the end
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
the snap reaction was as amusing as it was unsettling. no wonder the mongrel was on his own. but everyone knew that the most loyal dogs came in as soured strays, and this one in particular seemed halfway there already. primed for grooming, and positioned for an overhaul. it wasn't too late for the ruddy sub-adult - not in stigmata's holier-than-thou opinion.

"you have done so," he said simply, acknowledging the previous clipped outburst with only a dismissive flick of his ear. "your only task now is to be sure my favor is kept." the warhound thought to expound on what he expected of the young wolf  - obedience, civility, servitude - and that he should expect to get as much of those things as he gave, but stigmata often found that experience was a far more convincing teacher than finely spun lectures, so he refrained.

"come with me. i will show you what diaspora has to offer you." he turned then, prepared to brave the winter world once more and testing the true mettle of his potential new charge, who seemed as comfortable as he was going to get, up there on his stony perch. stigmata paused once to allow him to catch up, or to see that the wolf remained unconvinced of his prowess, and then continued on his way from the wooded cavern.
Messages In This Thread
motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 09:42 PM