Northstar Vale "For the night is dark and full of terrors."
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Sorin (@Vangard and @Ruenna, you guys can jump in if you'd like, pretty much anyone from the Vale is welcome)

She'd not interacted with the titan since their spar though it was not active avoidance that kept their paths from crossing. Liri would have liked to lay the sole blame for it upon the fact that she was somewhat busy with Diaspora and the possible war they would wage over a territory that had gone unoccupied until her arrival. Yet, another reason coincided alongside. 

She could not be completely sure that Sorin had not seen a glimpse of something fractured within her dark eyes - a hint of the darkness she had known and had shared with none since Kavik. To admit any sort of weakness before the wolves who looked to her made the healer uncomfortably embarrassed. It was tenuous enough to appear an equal in the eyes of the world let alone before those who looked to her as leader. 

Still, such fear was foolish and the seeress had no intentions of letting it hold her back. Not when much important affairs prevailed over individuality. 

Thus the pallid fae swallowed any lingering shame and set out with intentions to locate the warrior. They had much to discuss as she desired his input and knowledge.

The morn had dawned with a gradual lighting of the sky, ivory woman a ghost among fog. She sought the earthen den she knew Sorin to have dug within the territory; knowing he struggled with sleep as much as she, Liri expected that he was already awake. 

Perched a respectful distance beyond his threshold, the colorless dove chirped softly for him in a questioning quaver, "Sorin? Are you within?"
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
"For the night is dark and full of terrors." - by Síff - May 15, 2019, 12:50 AM