Grouse Thicket Schmoyoho, accent on the yo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt relieved when he explained his relationship to Raleska, not that Towhee was responsible for Kaertok's actions. She briefly pondered whether any of her other hookups might've been involved with other people, then shrugged it off inwardly. It wasn't any of her business. She only banged consenting adults, so...

Towhee forced herself to focus on Kaertok's mouth as he reported his lack of information on Raleska. His mention of Sugar reminded her to say, "I'm happy to report Sugar turned up." Her tail gave a flick and Towhee licked her chops before adding, "Sucks about Raleska. I hope you find her. I'll still keep an eye out." Truthfully, she had stopped actively looking for any of them upon Sugar's return, though she didn't deign to share that.

Kaertok looked like she felt: ready to take a hard nap. With a sigh, she lowered herself to the ground and curled into a loose ball. "If you're still here when I wake up, we can go for round two. Otherwise, thanks for the good time," Towhee said, pulling a total Lenny face before letting her chin drop to her forepaws and falling asleep almost immediately.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 09:46 AM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:08 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by RIP Kaertok - January 03, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Schmoyoho, accent on the yo. - by Towhee - January 03, 2020, 03:23 PM