Sun Mote Copse but who could know if i'm a traitor?
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus didn't fault figment for being oblivious to all of the world's threats and predators. instinct only prepared a wolf for so much -- the rest was won by hard-earned knowledge.

he supposed that fig was lucky to never have met the beasts. they were fierce, and quite rakish in temperament. "well, they're not common. they're about the size of a three month wolf-pup. usually grey, with black and white striping. think a big skunk or wolverine, but no crazy tail." arcturus offered gently, sensing disappointment in the young guardian. he nosed along the ground for several moments, searching for that vague strand of badger-scent. "i only saw the one i mentioned before. i don't think they like being near wolves, for the most part. something about us being bad neighbors." he grinned in half-jest, pointing with his nose towards a clump of ferns that had a barely perceptible, several day old scent to it. "that's where i thought i sensed something. see what you smell."

the pair kept to it for hours longer, sussing what they could -- figment would show arcturus places he knew of the copse, and arcturus would share what little he knew of prey and predators; in the end, the two departed with arcturus feeling his handle on 'home' was that much stronger.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Arcturus - April 27, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: but who could know if i'm a traitor? - by Arcturus - May 19, 2020, 10:23 AM