Hideaway Strath I long for that look of surprise when you see your son rising at last
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,112 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette had a young adult barreling toward her. She instantly recognized him now, especially with the cries of 'mom'. It was her baby!! Well, not a baby anymore. Turmeric!! Arlette bounded forward too. She instantly responded in quite the same way with happy whines and showering him with kisses. She had missed him so much. She had feared the worst for her children but at least one was still alive.

Turmeric!! You are here! My baby!! She wrapped her paws around him, everyone around her forgotten except for him. Tears well up in her eyes. I've missed you so much, she sniffed a little. I'm so sorry. I-- I don't know what happened. She tried to pull herself together a little but after a brief pause she went back to showering him with kisses and licks. He was so big! Such a handsome young man. And... he looked so much like Derg.

I was looking for you too. I was taken. I don't know by who or what, but I was far away. I spend all this time traveling back to Teekon. I found Nyra at the Strath. Starting the Saints again. I felt it was best to join and get my strength back, she explained to her son. Gosh, she couldn't help but stare at him. Like he wasn't real. Your... siblings?, she dared to ask tentatively.