Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Sure thing, love! You wanna fade soon?

Edit: I'm gonna toss a fade on this since it's almost a month since the last post. Let me know if you want another when you get back from your absence! <3<3

Finley noticed only seconds before Siv connected with the moose's leg that the girl had risen. She felt the immediate rush of relief that she hadn't lead her packmate to her death before urgency reclaimed her attention. The beta had hardly needed Siv's words to urge her to rush after her and away from the moose. Fin took off as the moose swung around towards Siv and sprang off along her footsteps, not bothering to look back as their enemy roared behind them.

The two wolves were quick to leave the animal in their dust and after a while, the two began to slow to a steady lope. Fin was unaware of how Siv was feeling, but she was feeling just the way she usually did as evidenced by the laugh that slowly erupted from her throbbing lungs. Near death experiences were the ones Finley strove for, so all in all, she viewed this little excursion as quite the success! As her laughs continued to break the surface, she turned to see how her coywolf buddy was holding up under all of this duress.

Siv greeted her with an equally enthusiastic grin, and so the two of them continued to lope steadily back towards the Caldera to call it a day.

Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM