Neverwinter Forest When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Y’all…

Lil’ bit of powerplay, so just let me know if I need to change anything!

He wanted to know what had happened. Towhee sucked in a great, shuddering breath. Before she could tell him about that horrific day, movement caught her eye. She wrenched her head to the side and beheld her youngest son, the sole survivor of his litter.

Jackie, Towhee breathed, dropping the nearer foreleg from Killdeer’s shoulder, c’mere. She held out her arm to him, choking up now as she added, I’m sorry, I didn’t want to leave you. I just had to get out of that place…

He probably understood exactly what she meant. Towhee made to place a shaky, crying kiss on her son’s head as she gathered him to her. Her leaking eyes flicked up to Killdeer in apology, promising him an explanation just as soon as she could manage one.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain. - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 01:52 PM