Northstar Vale I can take apart the remote control
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She loved Jack’s enthusiasm and didn’t doubt that Sable and Towhee Jr would come to idolize him. Towhee shifted to make room for her elder son to enter the roost and get a better look at the two babes. There wasn’t a whole lot to them now, though that would change quickly.

So, they can’t see or hear yet, she explained to the yearling, but if you put a paw near their noses, they can get familiar with your scent. They may try to chew on your toes, though they don’t have any teeth yet, either, so it won’t hurt; it’ll tickle. If you want to hold them, you can scoop them gently against your chest, like this, she said, demonstrating with her mini-me and nodding toward Sable if Jack wanted to try, and talk to them. Just ‘cause they can’t hear doesn’t mean they can’t feel the vibrations.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 08, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee Jr - March 09, 2023, 05:45 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 09, 2023, 09:34 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 11, 2023, 12:12 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 13, 2023, 11:03 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 13, 2023, 10:04 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Sable - March 14, 2023, 08:20 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 08:43 AM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Jack Snipe - March 14, 2023, 12:25 PM
RE: I can take apart the remote control - by Towhee - March 14, 2023, 12:53 PM