Northstar Vale Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-“Yeah, I’m sure. I need to get back to Moonspear,”- Towhee replied. -“On that note, tell my son he’s always welcome to come visit me there too. That goes for everyone else here as well. I can be your Sherpa, show y’all around the mountain…”-

Towhee’s offer was genuine, though something felt wrong even as she made it. She hesitated, trying to sort out the sudden misgiving, but she couldn’t make heads or tails of it at the moment. Perhaps it had something to do with her inexplicable reluctance to hurry back to the mount.

-“You take care, Sunshine. You’re gonna be a good dad. Don’t overthink it. Just enjoy it. I’ll see you later,”- were Towhee’s final words of parting.

Her fiery gaze swept over the vale behind Reyson one last time before dropping back to his face. She nodded at him, then grinned and waved a paw at the little one still crouching behind the soldier’s leg. Towhee then swiveled and made herself walk due west.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri. - by Towhee - June 07, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: Fram gjøno døri, gjøno kongro-sløri. - by Towhee - July 10, 2023, 09:43 AM