Moonspear money on the dash
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t need an ulaq. Towhee knew she couldn’t possibly predict the future but she knew she would never take another mate. Quite possibly, she was done having children too. She’d thought these things before, though Towhee could feel it in her bones this time around. Her kids were having kids now and some of their kids could have kids. They could carry on the family legacy and let her weird old uterus go into retirement. It was kind of fitting, actually, to think Towhee Jr might be her last.

A small smile flitted across her face at Meerkat’s reassurance. No, she knew her family would never leave her out in the cold if she needed them. It would be weird to spend time in a pack’s territory if she didn’t belong to it, though she’d come a long way in getting over that hangup. There was part of her that honestly thrilled at the thought of camping out the way her family had done between Epoch and Moonspear, just without all the grief and trauma.

-“Not right away or anything. When the kids are older,”- Towhee repeated. -“I figure the pack might need the room, once Sialuk’s litter is born. And as for your dad, he would be welcome. And I’d never tell them ‘no’ if the littles wanted to stick with me, though I’d remind all three of them that there’s a lot of stability and support in a pack. I won’t let anyone—myself included—make this decision lightly.”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 01:04 PM