Northstar Vale Shiny toy guns.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I’ll do my best, Towhee vowed sincerely.

“Things are good, mom,” he insisted. Despite his entire family leaving him here in this broken paradise, Jack seemed to be thriving. Towhee was glad, though part of her worried that she was missing something…

She put aside her vague misgivings and paid close attention to her son’s words. Arsenio was teaching Jack how to cure skins, which was certainly a handy life skill. Her son seemed to be fond of the leader, which made Towhee a little jealous but mostly she was just glad he had a sort of father figure in his life after everything.

I didn’t know that, she replied with a huff of laughter, admitting, I know what singing is, in theory, but it’s so hard for me to truly understand what it means. I’m glad he’s not terrible, Towhee added with another laugh, completely unaware of Jack’s supposed faux pas.

Looking around for a moment, Towhee pushed her tongue against the back of her teeth as she contemplated something. She didn’t think Arsenio, Tamar or any of the other wolves here would mind if she came into the territory—excepting, perhaps, the young twins—but that wasn’t what really held her back. It was all the memories. A lot of time had passed. But was she ready to face them?

Do you think you could show me some of the skins you’ve worked on? Do you have any you could maybe stand to part with? I’d love to have a keepsake, especially if it smells anything like you, Towhee said, grinning sheepishly at her grown child.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 11, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 12, 2023, 02:09 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 12, 2023, 06:37 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 20, 2023, 07:38 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 21, 2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - July 25, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - July 26, 2023, 07:45 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - August 03, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - August 07, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Jack Snipe - August 17, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Shiny toy guns. - by Towhee - August 22, 2023, 03:04 PM