Wapun Meadow Drunk in 1999.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a while, she watched the bat flitting and swooping. Then Batman vanished into the distance. Towhee felt a pang, though she knew he would return to her like he always did. He seemed rather attached to her, often quite literally.

The thought tugged her lips upward despite herself as Towhee sat up, groaning and stretching. When she stood, she gave herself a shake and looked around. With nothing particular on the agenda, she was free to simply roam for its own sake, so she began to mosey across the meadow.

She hadn’t gone very far when she saw a large figure trotting along, stopping here and there to sniff at something. Towhee watched him, wondering if he was actually stopping to smell the flowers. The thought entertained her. She continued studying him for a moment before deciding to approach.

Hey, you could make a pretty killer bouquet if you wanted, she observed aloud as she ranged closer before tacking on conversationally, Do you live around here?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Drunk in 1999. - by Towhee - August 08, 2023, 10:48 AM
RE: Drunk in 1999. - by Haizel - August 14, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: Drunk in 1999. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: Drunk in 1999. - by Haizel - August 14, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: Drunk in 1999. - by Towhee - August 14, 2023, 01:13 PM