Bramblepoint bartering, pleasantries, and consumption
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Whether or not she would hang around Kvarsheim a while longer, Towhee needed to pay a visit to Moonspear. First of all, she needed to tell Phox the good news! Second of all, she needed to catch up with @Sable, @Towhee Jr and the rest of her kids and grandkids. And last but not least, she wanted to see how Sialuk and @Maggak were doing.

She stopped at “her” spot in Bramblepoint and let the skin Jack had given her slide from her shoulders. The instant it hit the ground, Batman appeared out of thin air and landed on the point of one shoulder blade. Towhee snorted in greeting, then promptly began walking toward the foot of the mount.

When she stumbled across Phox resting beside a brook, Towhee immediately hollered, Hey, grandpa! Guess what, grandpa! Boy do I have news for you, grandpa!

Tags so people can hopefully reference her visit.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 25, 2023, 02:46 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 25, 2023, 03:03 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 26, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 26, 2023, 03:17 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 27, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 28, 2023, 01:18 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 29, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 29, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Phox - August 30, 2023, 08:58 PM
RE: bartering, pleasantries, and consumption - by Towhee - August 30, 2023, 09:11 PM