The Heartwood Light a blunt, grab my gun, slide these old boots on alone.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The name didn’t ring any bells, unfortunately, but the nod confirmed her statement. Towhee rubbed a bit of sleepiness out of her eye and smiled at the youth, trying to remember if she’d seen him at that gathering in Firefly Glen. Of course, he would’ve grown quite a lot since then, so he wouldn’t exactly be familiar, would he?

I’m Towhee Redhawk and this is my brother, Phox, she returned the introduction, though she left the question unanswered since she didn’t know.

And, anyway, Phox had a query of his own. Towhee lapsed into watchful silence as he asked the young man about swinging by Moontide. A slight frown pulled at her lips, her eyes cutting to Massaraq’s face. Samani would’ve been his older sister. Had they been close?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Light a blunt, grab my gun, slide these old boots on alone. - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 08:57 PM