Swiftcurrent Creek Me against my head
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,139 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette watched as he spoke of his deceased wife. "You never forget a death of a loved one, Akavir," she told him. She had almost the same experience, though she never got confirmed if her mate had died. He just vanished. Arlette was pretty sure he would never leave her with young children but still, could be. She considered him gone. "And you shouldn't. They were part of your life."

Arlette nodded quietly. "That might as well be the case," she had to agree with him. "I am so sorry, Akavir. I hoped this would be something good in your life," she admitted to him. Turns out it might not be as aspected. Then again, when two wolves are together you only think of the positive effect it might have, not the negative. "I-- I don't understand why she would leave. I recently spoke to her about the value of our friendship---" Arlette stopped her sentence. It wasn't her place to speak ill or just vent. Akavir had bigger loss to deal with. She shook her head.

"I'm here for you. I am certain Arric as well," she spoke more confident now. She watched how weary he was. 'Anything I can do for you now? Perhaps some company? A distraction? A vent?"
Messages In This Thread
Me against my head - by Arlette - February 13, 2024, 01:36 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 13, 2024, 02:02 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:06 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 08:37 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 14, 2024, 08:59 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - February 14, 2024, 05:35 PM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - February 15, 2024, 09:28 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - March 05, 2024, 09:31 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - March 05, 2024, 09:53 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Akavir - April 24, 2024, 07:04 AM
RE: Me against my head - by Arlette - April 25, 2024, 04:44 AM