Cricket Creek Bog Nobody likes the records that I play.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The bleeding had finally stopped, though its surcease was followed by a day or two of nausea that left Towhee wondering. She opted for absolute denial. As soon as she recovered from her queasiness, she tried to make herself useful by patrolling the copse.

She finished her midday route at the southern end of the territory, then decided to try finding some small game for Meerkat. There was a promising scent trail leading further south, though she remembered her daughter mentioning an up-and-coming pack there.

Her nostril’s flared in disapproval. Nevertheless, she swung west toward the bog. She spent the early hours of the afternoon scouring the frozen marshland. Towhee managed to catch a scrawny muskrat, then retraced her steps back toward the place where Sun Mote Copse and Cedar Sweep met.

Tags for visibility: @Asivaq @Kigipigak
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 23, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 23, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 25, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Kigipigak - February 29, 2024, 04:11 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - February 29, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 12, 2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 18, 2024, 08:58 AM
RE: Nobody likes the records that I play. - by Towhee - March 19, 2024, 06:44 PM