Rosewater Oasis A white stag pulls up a stool and bellows hymns to enchantments.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t really react to Towhee’s declaration, though the next time she spoke, her words were a little more enunciated. She apologized for being rude—earning a good-natured but dismissive snort from Towhee—then asked what the wolf was doing here.

Resting, she replied simply, pausing for a few beats before declaring, On that note, I’ll leave you to your meal. I’m gonna curl up in a nice patch of shade.

The palm trees provided a decent amount of it but Towhee wanted to give the pregnant(?) coyote(?) space to eat. With a couple of grunts and groans, she pushed upright, tipping a forepaw at the other canine before melting away into the green bowery.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)