Cedar Sweep The wheels on the bus.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn’t detect tone, though Towhee sensed some sarcasm in that initial “hello,” particularly since it was paired with an indignant tilt of the woman’s head. The Redhawk cocked her own, though she thought little of it as she focused on reading the woman’s lips from across the way. It was pretty difficult, though not impossible. As far as she could tell, from a brief glance, the other wolf didn’t speak at all, which made things easier for her.

The heights? she repeated in her head, eyes wandering past the pair of she-wolves to the mountains in the distance. Towhee let out an airy laugh of relief. Now that those wannabes next door were gone, the residents of the copse need never cross paths with these wolves. In a sense, Napa Valley—or whatever the hell they’d called it—had taken one for the team.

Now that they’re out of the way, we probably won’t ever see one another, Towhee voiced her thoughts aloud, so it sounds like a win/win situation for both. Good riddance, she tacked on in her head.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 26, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 26, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - April 28, 2024, 12:45 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - April 28, 2024, 01:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - April 28, 2024, 02:06 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 05, 2024, 10:18 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 06, 2024, 08:18 AM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Reyna - May 09, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Paloma - May 12, 2024, 10:44 PM
RE: The wheels on the bus. - by Towhee - May 13, 2024, 12:20 PM