Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin would have been perfectly content to stay home with her boys.  She had a very poor concept of danger and so when the call came, she glanced at the sky and proceeded to go back to sleep curled up around her little one.  Fortunately, Elwood was her mate, and he had impeccable sense.  At his urging, she had gathered up Eljay and made the trek to meet up with the others.

Fortunately, her son was just as content being carted around in her teeth as he was to be curled up at her side, sleeping.  Her only qualms with going had been that it would upset her pup, but since he was fine, then so was she.  Obediently, she followed her mate when they decided to relocate underground.  Once inside the cave, Fin settled down in a corner and finally set Eljay down beside her.  She fussed over him for a moment or so before letting him be, her gaze wandering about the group as a wide yawn sent a tremble throughout her entire body.  Boy she was sleepy.  How long did storms last?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too! - by Finley - July 26, 2015, 12:23 PM