Moonspear i'm coming home
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Moonspear. When she had been here for the first time on the evening of the eclipse, she had not known its name. Even in daylight as she craned her head to seek the peak, she admired the view and began to realize how suiting a title it was for the peak. It was different from the Sunspire in its way -- its vibe, essentially -- even if she could not begin to describe why that was so just yet. To any casual observer, they were probably all just mountains. Ame had long since learned to look deeper.

She was quiet as they traveled, but found herself surprisingly content with the company. Now and then, she was on the lookout for others, and hopefully some of her Sunspire comrades. If she did not hear from them sooner, despite her howls, she'd go searching for them in greater depth later.

On the whole, she was happy with how smoothly things seemed to be going, even if a few matters were still out of place here and there (mainly with her remains of the Sunspire). However, now was not the time. She lent her focus to the mountain's terrain, memorizing, analyzing it, and drinking it all in now that she had the chance to put some serious effort into it. So far, she liked it and the way it felt beneath her paws.

Charon's observation was on point, and she nodded without looking to him exactly. She had branched off a bit, traveling a few lengths away. This was not a young, new forest -- it was thick, grown well into itself, and probably able to withstand a decent share of harsh conditions. "There is a good chance prey will winter in it, too.." she said. "And the water sources seem plentiful so far," she added while pausing to sniff at a spot of particularly gnarled roots twisted into a spiral.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home - by Charon - October 07, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Amekaze - October 07, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Dash - October 07, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by Floki - October 08, 2015, 12:05 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Amekaze - October 09, 2015, 01:26 AM
RE: i'm coming home - by RIP Atreyu - October 09, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Dash - October 10, 2015, 09:11 PM
RE: i'm coming home - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 01:30 AM