Blackfeather Woods Wires
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
@Xan

Cyn grabbed a small animal trying to pass by her. She snickered as it squirmed in her jaw. She pressed down on the body and it was dead in a matter of seconds. She thanked the gods for the mouse and put it to the side for later. She was very annoyed today by anything and everything. She had the worse migraine and hated everything at the moment. A growl erupted from her mouth as she laid on the grass that was dead in parts from the flooding kinda long ago. She was pissed at the sun and the snow on the ground. She wasn't feeling all too well at all.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Sorry for the wait! Depending on how Cyn responds to this, I may have the spar thread up before my next post.

Xan had been in an exceptionally bad mood as of late. He could still recall his meeting with his sister, as well as his lesson with Damien. For some reason, things that should have brought him joy only sparked irritation within him after the fact. It was a troublesome way to live, and one could only hope that he would someday be able to get past all the hatred stowed within his heart. Nothing good would come out of living the life he currently was, such was a fact that even he was capable of acknowledging. Alas, there was no way for him to fix himself, thus he carried on behaving in the only way he knew how. It led to trouble, he knew, but what could he do? Never had he been taught any better, nor did he stop to consider how it might affect his future.

The boy trekked through the woods, looking for nothing in particular, but somehow seeking the sight of everything at the same time. It felt as if lifetimes had passed since he'd last been permitted to just walk and enjoy the sights around him, for his own mind often prevented him from doing such. Eventually, the silence surrounding him was interrupted by a low growl—courtesy of his stomach—informing the young Inuit that he was in need of nourishment. Instantly, he set out, allowing for his nose to serve as a guide until his eyes caught sight of movement. It was similar to the voles he'd used to kill, but slightly smaller and different in colour. Knowing it had to be a rodent of some sort, he pursued it, having long since decided all rodents where an easy meal. The mouse slipped out in front of him, veering this way and that in an attempt to lose the predator chasing it. It's focus was solely on Alexander, leaving it oblivious as it ran out in front of the female. Of course, she'd killed it, an act the boy had observed and was agitated by. That had been meant to be his meal, after all, not some strange woman's.

Without thinking, Xan lunged forward and snatched the mouse up from the area Cyn had placed it in, chewing only a few times before swallowing the creature down. His gaze then turned to face the unfamiliar form, a cocky expression engulfing his features as he stared at her. It was almost as if he were taunting her, silently proclaiming the fact that he'd stolen her kill. A smirk pulled at the corners of his lips, daring her to say something about his intentional thievery.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Yikes! This response is long overdue!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Just in case some not so nice words are said

Cyn growled."You bastard." Her words were bitter and full of hate. Even the voice in her head encouraged her to attack. She could smell other wolves from the pack on him and almost spit out hateful words. He was a part of the pack. A small spar wouldn't hurt her she thought to herself. Her teeth showed as she bit the air with a fierce growl. Her ears went back and her fur stuck up. This was how she normally felt in her crazy head. Cyn was ready to spar, and now."You are a bitch."

Cyn felt as if she was the voice in her head."You take my kill and piss me off. You have to pay now asshole." She would have said more of the swear words, but not all of them fit into sentences with each other.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Here we go!
Xan's first attack is a miss lmao of course

Met with bitter words, his hackles raised and he stared the woman down. In his eyes, she'd stolen his meal and he was just reclaiming that which had been taken from him. Cyn was the "bad guy", so to speak, and the boy wasn't about to let her get away with such crude actions. He met her growl with one of his own, the sound rumbling in the back of his throat before he opened his maw to set it free into the air. Flashing his teeth at her, his ears fell back and it took every bit of willpower he possessed to keep from scoffing at her words. "Annaligiak," the boy countered, slipping into the tongue of his people. Though born in Teekon, there was no denying his Inuit roots, and he'd use the language as often as he pleased—especially since he'd learned that it often angers others more, for they've no idea what he's saying.

"You stole it from me!" he exclaimed, a growl lingering on the edge of his words. "Tilliguk." With that, Xan's slimmer frame lurched forwards, paws outstretched towards the woman and jaw opened wide. His goal was to latch onto her muzzle—to correct her behavior—but little did he know that he would not hit his mark.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
And a hit for Cyn XD

Cyn jumped out of the way and went for his underside with another leap. He had missed her and she was proud of being able to get out of the attack. She knew she couldn't bask in the glory for too long for she had to still spar with the male. She opened her jaw to get a little and small bite on the underside of his body. She didn't want to be kicked out for hurting him too much, but had to draw the line somewhere at the injuries. She could give him a few bruises, but that was about it. Cyn desided that was a good amount to his injuries.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
1/5 — Xan lands a hit

Before his teeth could connect with her muzzle, the she-wolf pulled away. His jaws snapped shut, causing his teeth to feel as if they were shuttering from the sudden force applied to them. A snarl ripped through his throat, however it was directed both at her and himself. He was annoyed by the fact that he'd missed, and pissed over her decision to move out of the way. His anger had blinded him just long enough for the other to slip closer, and before he'd even realized what was happening, there came a searing pain on his underside. In his fit of rage, she'd managed to bite into him, sucessfully breaking the skin. It was nothing serious—not that he knew that, of course—but enough to have him brought back to his senses.

The boy pulled away, not considering the pain that would come along with it, and put some distance between himself and the woman. His stance widened, demonstrating a more defensive position against the elder wolf, but it didn't last for very long. Recalling his lesson with Cicero, the young Inuit decided to use the method he'd been taught, and dived for the agouti's left flank. In the last second, however, just before he was about to make contact, he veered off and aimed his opened mouth for her other side. If he were to succeed in hitting his intended mark, his jaws would wrap themselves around her back, right ankle. If she were to move in the last second, however, his teeth would only scrape themselves along her thigh. Either way, the taste of blood would leave him satisfied and all the more cocky.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Cyn was hit 1/5 times and has scored 2/5 hits

Cyn didn't move away in time and could feel the teeth around her back right ankle. She felt the skin brake on the spot and growled at her pain and the fact that she was pissed at him for catching her. Without thinking she pulled with all her might to get the ankle out and barely succeeded. Her foot was covered in blood and she quickly whipped around to get another attack.

Cyn opened her jaw and went for his muzzle much like he did to her at first. Her fury had blurred her vision and she had been taken over with anger and adrenaline.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
2/5 — Xan misses

Having succeeded in latching his jaws around the female's ankle, he was met with the metallic taste of blood. It coated his tongue, tasting similar to the prey he'd eat, but also different. This was not prey he was after, but another wolf. Someone who had gone against him, unknowingly, and was deserving of a punishment. It set his blood ablaze, adrenaline coursing through his body as he relished in the satisfaction of having injured the female. When she'd begun to pull away, his jaws had remained locked in place, reluctant to give up his "prize". Her determination—and pain tolerance—must have been higher than he'd anticipated, however, for she'd managed to rip her leg from his grip only moments later. It'd caused a snarl to take over his features, eyes appearing to burn with the need to attack, the need to make the elder wolf submit to him.

Alexander stood his ground, stance widened and tail lashing around behind him, resembling that of a feline who'd just been angered. His bizarre gaze met her's, further challenging her. She was older than him and far more experienced, but he felt himself to be superior to her. He was the best, the one in charge, a prince. Someday he would rule as a king, but until then, he wouldn't stand for anyone giving him any shit. Cyn appeared to not understand that, however, for she'd lunged towards him once more, aiming to take a bite out of his face. He'd attempted to move out of the way and use her momentum against her, but he'd acted too late and was met with the feeling of her incisors sinking into his muzzle. The Inuit bit back the yelp that had attempted to sneak past his lips, instead focusing on trying to remove her. Pulling away would only cause more damage, so he'd begun using his forelimbs in an attempt to claw any accessible part of her. None of his attempts would follow through, of course, but he did not give up.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Roll was 5 (hit), damage taken is 1/5

Cyn didn't notice the skin torn from her foot nor did she notice the pain. She gripped and reluctantly she let go before lots of damage was taken on him. She cleared up the anger enough to feel pain once more. This time she bit onto his leg and pulled upwards to possibly get him off balance or even get him on his back. Cyn was getting more careful of her attacks and knew from the intense burning sensation from her leg that she was going to have scars.

The female was feeling a whimper coming up her throat and tensed up to not let it go. FIGHT! The voice had screamed at her, which caused her to let go of the male's leg, but not before tightening her jaw just enough to break the skin. Cyn now had a huge headache and had fallen on her butt.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
3/5 — Xan misses

The uncalculated flailing of his limbs had done nothing to the woman, for his claws never managed to touch her. It was infuriating that she'd been successful in getting a grip on him, especially since it was his muzzle she'd grasped. Originally, it had been he who'd aimed for such a mark, but he had failed when trying to do so. That only served to annoy him, as he could not understand what he'd done wrong. Soon after, she'd released her hold on him, which caused him to stumble a few paces back. Quickly, his footing was regained, but not soon enough. Not even a second had passed before he felt teeth touch his flesh once more, but this time it was his leg that had acquired her attention.

He was left unable to get his leg free, and the second she'd pulled up on it he could feel his entire equilibrium shift. Her goal had been completed as Alexander's body started to wobble, eventually leading to him falling once she'd let go. His side had crashed down against the ground, knocking the wind straight out of his lungs and leaving him gasping for air. Despite that, the young Inuit still wasn't ready to give up. He'd witnessed his opponent falling back onto her rump, and somehow that urged him to get up. He'd pushed himself up from the dirt, tongue lolling as he panted and greedily took in as much oxygen as he could. Not wanting to wait for her to regain her composure, the boy's frame lurched forward and he aimed for the woman once more, however he'd put little thought into his attack. It was unplanned, an impulse that he'd acted upon, and would definitely be easily dodged.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
1/5-Cyn misses

Cyn had to dodge him and fast. She got up as quickly as she could and barely missed the shot. Her leg was holding her back, but she at least made it. A growl erupted from her throat, but in all reality she wanted to whimper and let Xan finish her off once and for all. Cyn's mind went to Venus. She had to stay strong for her mate as cheesy as that sounded. A twisted smile came to her face, one including pain, happiness, and anger all mixed to make one smirk. He was almost down for the count, and she could taste it. Well, metaphorically anyways.

The female went to the wolf and tried to snap onto his neck to at least make him submit a little. Though, she knew that the attempt would miss. Can was smarter than that, plus she was starting to get slower with the blood already last from the wound and had slowly started to give up more and more. Exhaustion had also taken apart in her sluggishness. Her muscles were getting tired and her movements had gotten slow. She was starting to make excuses now. Age, size, weight, anything that made her feel worse than she already was had passed through her mind. She sometimes just was that kind of wolf, the one that put themselves down until they did something good or succeeded in a task.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
3/5 — Xan lands a hit
edit; @Cyn nudging this c:
edit #2; ending added.

The female had attempted to make a grab for his neck, but the boy was quick to twist his way out of her path. He knew it'd all be over if she managed to get her teeth into any section of his neck, so there was no way in hell he'd ever let her come close if it could be helped. He'd moved away, putting some space between himself and her as he worked to steady his breathing. He was definitely feeling exhausted, his body not yet fit enough to handle such battles. He had no formal training, only instincts. He was still young, uncertain of many things, and driven by anger. The chances of things turning out well for him were less than slim, but even so, he did not stop.

Cyn, too, appeared to be feeling the effects of their skirmish, which caused the younger wolf to smirk. There was still a chance, he believed. A chance he could come out on top and make her regret what she'd done. With that in mind, Xan took action. In a matter of seconds, his body went from being motionless to being on a set course towards the woman. He aimed for her side, but just as he neared it, his muscles tensed and he'd pushed himself off the ground. The Inuit planned to both ram into her side and knock her off her feet, hoping his weight would be enough to complete his plan.

Before he could fulfill his plan of attack, another ghostly figure had made himself known. The commotion they were causing had proven to be too much, for Kove had heard and decided to step in. One look at the mess between the two and he had broken the battle up with ease, informing Cyn to stand down while Xan was glanced over. Thereafter, the young Inuit was steered away from the scene, sparing only a few fleeting glances in the woman's direction. Next time, he would get her back tenfold, and there would be no one to stop him; that was something he'd make sure of.