Blackfoot Forest that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
I thought I'd come check out the altar lol

Liri padded through the woods,following the scent of flowers. They were stronger here she realized. This was an area she had yet to explore. That was when she came upon a natural trail.

It wasn't marked or parted...it just appeared perfectly in front of her. She,of course, decided to follow it. It led her to a small almost perfectly circular area. Roses. That was the scent,roses, that she had smelt. They had no medicinal property that she knew of but her father said her mother had loved them. He often kept them around as reminder of his passed mate.

This couldn't be a natural foundation, they were too perfectly placed to be so. They led along a path to the main area of the clearing. That was when she noticed Aaron and Ammalyn standing there, looking as awed and slack jawed as she herself must be. She stopped next to them,glancing around at the pink and red flowers. 

"Did you know about this?" Perhaps Aaron did and that was why he had named his pack Rosings. She had whispered the question, it felt too beautiful a place to disturb it with loud commotion.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: that he is considered the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters. - by Síff - February 21, 2016, 02:25 PM