Blackfoot Forest "My dear Mr. Bennet," said his lady to him one day,
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She sprang forward a beat or so after Aaron snarling as ferociously as she could. She quickly focused her attention on the other that had remained,the one who he wasn't fighting. She examined him quickly,he was larger than an arctic fox, she herself only being a head taller than him. 

She circled the red furred deviant,growling at him with her lips pulled back in an enraged expression. The fox clearly wasn't as clever to analyze her for any weaknesses,tolerating her cat and mouse game only for a few moments. He sprang forward with an odd yodel-like cry. 

Liri would show him what Rosings was made of, she showed no mercy. Darting out of the fox's grasp she sprang to his side biting as deep as her canines would allow her. It cried in pain as she moved back before retaliation. Blood coated her snow white muzzle. 

In a pained frenzy it pounced on her before she could react getting a good bite on her shoulder. She grabbed it by the ear, the closest thing she could get a hold on at the moment, and dug her teeth in. It released her and she lunged forward, snatching it by the windpipe. 

It began to claw at her,getting her forelegs and chest rather well but she squeezed as hard as she could. Slowly its attack ebbed until it fell limp. Panting, she dropped it before turning to see if Aaron needed help with his prey.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
RE: "My dear Mr. Bennet," said his lady to him one day, - by Síff - February 22, 2016, 06:28 PM