Blackfoot Forest French Revolution
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri nodded, remembering the search they had put up for the other members who were not lost. They and a few other children had survived but most had split off on their own, not wanting the task of caring for the younger children. "We searched, my siblings and I. The rains washed away her trail. We never found her."

She was aware that her stories were not happy ones. She had few happy stories and she was not usually so open to sharing but these two women were an exception as Samuel had been. They were curious and willing to listen.

"There were some other children who made it out with me and my littermates but they didn't stick around." It had been every pup for themselves, even her own brother had abandoned them to save his own skin. Leto was no more a man than Remo had been. She still blamed him for Ameta's death to this day.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
liri had quite the tale; claudia found she was rather uncomfortable suddenly, and wondered if madeleine shared her trepidation. and yet she remained polite; claudia was genuinely sorry for the misfortune of liri's friend. "you have had quite a hard life. i am glad you are here. aaron seems to be a truly kind and caring man." even if he refused to marry her.
26 Posts
Ooc — ebony
madeleine nodded. "perhaps you shall mend these wounds in time. it is a beautiful and healing place, liri," she murmured, feeling that her words fell short before she lapsed into a warm silence.
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She was embarrassed that she had caused the tension in the air, leading her to become somewhat tense. She did not have good experiences with other wolves and half expected the women to mock her story. 

" I am sorry if I have caused you women to become uncomfortable," she apologized sincerely. It hadn't been her intention to make things awkward, causing her to become shy once more.

"I believe I must be going now, I still have a den to dig. If either of you decide to take up a healer or hunter trade please feel free to come speak with me about it." Sending the women one last smile and a small nod as she departed, she turned and disappeared into the foliage.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

i want some more
53 Posts
Ooc — ebony
"not at all," claudia murmured demurely, though she nodded as liri departed them. looking to madeleine once their friend had faded from sight, she sighed and leant her head against one red shoulder. "oh! let us go home! i am sleepy." she grinned up at her guardian.
26 Posts
Ooc — ebony
madeleine blinked away the tears that had been forming following liri's dulcet, sad tones, and bowed as the woman went away. "but of course." she smiled down at claudia, lowering her muzzle to kiss the girl's forehead -- and sighed also. "yes, let us come away."

the pair departed then, talking of mundane things.