Blackfoot Forest Yellow Flicker Beat
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri's lip curled in disgust, what loyalty did this grizzled guard owe the usurper? None. But if she failed to see reason then she too would be overthrown. "If she can not be persuaded, if for some unknown reason she finds loyalty in him, then she will fall as well." It was no idle threat. It was a promise.

"It will be difficult, we are all weak from the famine. Perhaps that can be of use to us, surely the pair will be weak as well. The plants will be too long in waiting; the longer he sits on his self-made throne, the higher a chance that he finds reason to fault or sway the whole pack. He would replace us with loyal wolves. It will have to be soon." Liri nodded to herself. She wasn't completely gone yet, Liri still had strength in her reserves.

"You have come to be a great friend to me, Minna. I would never doubt you. Leto finds reason to trust in you and I trust in Leto. Gather the info you need, sister. I will speak with Samuel." Liri knew they could not be gone too long, the others would grow suspicious. Kierkegaard would notice. With a last nod to her comrade, Liri fled from the ccave as the ghost she had been called so long ago.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Síff - June 15, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Síff - June 15, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Síff - June 15, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Yellow Flicker Beat - by Maevra - June 15, 2016, 04:32 PM