Moonspear as the sun spirals its longest dance, cleanse us
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
The cache had been further than she'd thought, but she was simply happy to be able to find it after only visiting it the once. She'd had to resist the urge to organize the herbs, they were well and truly a mess. She'd nosed through the leaves, sniffing and turning them over. She gathered as many as she could find, a modest sized pile, and placed it to the far right. She took only a few leaves from it for Amekaze, she'd likely not need or want much. The rest would be there if they needed it again. Everyone seemed so hurt from this hunt that it was likely they would.

With the leaves held gently in her mouth, so as not to puncture the skin, she rushed back to where she'd come from. It seemed to take less time to reach the pair of them this time, and for that she was happy. She didn't want them to think she'd gotten lost, although she nearly had. She slowed once the figured emerged in the ever increasing darkness. Lightening bugs continued to dance in the air, more seemingly where the two stood. She trot over, slightly out of breath, and placed the leaves at Amekaze's feet. 

She stepped away and pant for a moment, unaware of what conversation she'd walked in on, or if there had been conversation at all. "Sorry. Cache was," She paused to breathe. "further than I thought. Leaves were harder to find, so I gathered them up together." She looked to Judas now, wanting him to know where she'd placed the collection. "They're to the far right of the cache in a pile." She was dying to organize the entire thing, but didn't say that.

"You just have to chew them, Amekaze. It should help with the soreness, let you get a good rest tonight." She wasn't sure if her leader wanted to chew them now, or when she was closer to bedding down for the night.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She felt her nose wrinkle at the very idea of a Redhawk near their borders. "True. I doubt they would be very chatty in return even if not. They have no business near this mountain," she griped. Before she could say more, Pyx reappeared with leaves in tow. Amekaze waved her tail gently, happy to see her success.

"Thank you," she nodded, peering down at the leaves at her feet. "I wanted to find Charon soon, but I will see what it can do," she smirked subtly before she moved to pick up the leaves carefully (after sniffing them, naturally) then began to motion for her leave. She'd linger long enough to hear any other information pertinent, but if not, she'd chuff her farewell and scope off down the trail for Charon.

she's gonna duck on out of here but as always, i can use fresh threads with everyone considering.. everything lately lol ;)
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"I'll be sure to make their day worse if they should come around" he said with a rather grim expression. The ideas that came to mind had allowed a puncture in the wall he made in his mind, blocking off his other side. He quickly banished those thoughts when Pyx came around with the things she went to get.

Amekaze went to leave. He tipped his head in farewell, then turned his head to Pyx. "So..the cache. How is it doing?" He knew he would have to go and restock more of them. Having someone who knew a lot more on medicinal herbs than him would go a long way in helping.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
She entered in on someone having no business near the mountain and her brow arched with interest, but she did not pry into a conversation she wasn't privy to. She returned the alpha female's smirk, a small chuckle escaping her. Secretly she hoped their affections wouldn't be too rough on Amekaze, the leaves wouldn't help if the pain was added to. She wondered about herbs that were involved with pregnancy, and made a mental note to go and check through the cache for any that jogged her memory. Raspberry leaves could be used for pain during labor, there were gentle enough to not harm the pups, nor put the mother out of it so they couldn't push. There were herbs for lactation, too...

Her mind was drawn back to present as Amekaze went to make her leave. She dipped her head, bidding her to have a good night. Judas turned towards her and lifted her eyes, ears cupping forward to catch his question. She laughed lightly, shrugging a little. "It's there. It needs organizing, though. Things are kind of all over the place. Hard to find certain items. Definitely needs restocking as well." She knew he knew this of course, but he wanted to make pleasant conversation. "I'll try to make a few trips to organize, and I'd planned to look around for more Raspberry leaves, and a few other things. Perhaps even outside the territory if I feel pressed to do so." She inhaled deeply, listening to the sound of the night. "It's a lovely night tonight." She commented.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas made a mental note of that. If an emergency arised, getting herbs quickly would be a priority. The cache would need organized piles. It's a good thing that it was hard for large gusts of wind to go in, or he would be on constant clean-up duty.

He nodded. It was. The fireflies, the stars in the night sky. These were the good moments that made him happy. He let out a sigh of his own, and glanced over at Pyx. Taking in her appearance. It wasn't till a moment too late that he caught himself staring, and glanced away. "It is...We should head off soon. It's getting very late."
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
For a moment they stood together, simply admiring the night. Pyx closed her eyes a moment to hear the night around them, the crickets and tree frogs singing, the call of owls. It was lovely. When she opened her eyes again, she found Judas' eyes on her and she smiled in an embarrassed way, turning her gaze away from him as he did from her.

"It is late. Sometimes, though, I wish that I could sleep all day and only be awake at night, in summer it seems the world never sleeps...it's always beautiful." She laughed at herself, at the silly nonsense talk. "Although, Winter's far too cold for all that. I'd freeze my tail off. I suppose I'm only nocturnal if it suits me, which is no way to live." She inhaled deeply again and then shook her head. "It is late. I'm talking nonsense from sleep deprivation, or maybe I got too much sun." 

She smiled at him again, rolling her eyes at herself. "You're right though. We should head off before you think I'm a complete loon." She didn't move yet though, and instead stood watching him, to see if he would set off first. She had always that type, never wanting to end the conversation first if she could help it.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)

421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas did not know if she caught him staring. He mentally hoped not, and guessed as she did not address it. She began talking, and he couldn't help but glance at her again as she spoke, a friendly smile on his face. She seemed to ramble on, and he didn't find it bad..Well, part of him. His other half hated others who talked so much, and a twitch in his eye showed that.

He raised his brows quizzically. "A loon...You don't know the half of it" he muttered to himself. He'd been called that too many times over the years. "Well, good night then Mi-Pyx." She may not have noticed, but he did. He almost called her Mitanni. The last true friend he had.
219 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
Last from me!

It was too dark for her to notice the twitch, which was good. She was most certainly a rambling wolf, and many did not care for such a trait. Charon, to name one from this pack. She was self conscious about it, but when she talked of something she liked....she was prone to rambling. She laughed at his muttered response, though she didn't really understand what he truly meant. She just took it as him reassuring her she didn't sound crazy. She didn't know about the other side that lurked within him, or his constant battle.

Bidding her goodnight, she misheard his slip up as "miss", as if he had called her Miss Pyx. She smiled at him warmly. "Goodnight, Judas. I hope we'll talk again soon." She lingered for a moment as the words settled into silence and then with one last dip of her head, turned and headed off.
Seeking
Medic Trade (5/10)
Naturalist (3/5)