Totoka River Hummingbird, just let me die
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i was eyeballing this earlier, but you forgot to mark it All Welcome so i didn't realise it was open 'til i saw it in the wanted! thread! :)

After visiting Osprey at Donnelaith, Charon was taking a detour through the coast to see his childhood home once more. He felt himself grow more at ease, peaceful, happy, almost, despite the heavy weight that loomed over him. He'd gone chasing ravens in ravensblood forest and after an exhausting but incredibly fun chase, he wound up at the shoreline to behold the totoka river and the beautiful ocean that had once been next to his home.

He missed the ocean, he realised as he laid eyes on it, and could not help but feel happy and child-like as he made his way towards the river, following it as it wound down to the ocean. A warm breeze blew through his fur when Charon suddenly noticed another not far off, drinking from the river, ankle-deep in the water. His face was vaguely familiar but he couldn't place a name or pack on it. If he'd ever met this individual, it was a long time ago.

There were seagulls cawing not far from the other male. Even if he'd been chasing ravens for a bit, Charon suddenly felt himself inspired once more. He let out a friendly and playful bark and started to dash at the seagulls near the other wolf, his body language friendly and playful. It'd been a long time since he had felt this free.
Messages In This Thread
Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 14, 2016, 09:49 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 19, 2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 19, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 19, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 20, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 21, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - July 24, 2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 07:33 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Coelacanth - July 25, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Reek - August 20, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Hummingbird, just let me die - by Charon - August 21, 2016, 05:00 AM