Blackfoot Forest what happens when the sun fades away and the earth is engulfed in darkness
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri hadn't noticed Minna nearby nor did she presently, her attention on Sen as she approached. The warning and the roughness in the Beta's movements brought forth a surge of anger. 

"You would do well to remember you are only Beta because I have great respect for Aaron, he wanted you there. You will not remain there long if you act in such a manner," the words were a quiet type of anger, a warning issued that was not to be disobeyed as she stepped over Amara protectively. The movement would push Sen back lest she wish to be crowded by the none to happy Alpha.

"Go," Liri ordered, tail swishing as she watched the dark woman. Once gone, she turned to Minna and gave her a nod of gratitude, glad to see she had some loyal supporters on her side.

"I believe that she is only unconscious. She will wake soon, I will keep an eye on her. You may stay as well if you wish," Liri settled down by her mentor's side, awaiting for her to awaken so that she could get some answers.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread