Blackfoot Forest Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri smiled at Minna, not expecting much from her sister in law by way of submission. It was obvious how much she and Leto cared for her, Minna had proven her loyalty to Rosings many times before. It was one of the reasons Liri trusted her so much, why she wanted Minna beside her. 

Her lips had just parted to speak when Leto appeared as well and her words died in her throat. He was her brother and always intuitive to her emotions, ever since they were children. Liri allowed herself to rest against him for a moment, drawing comfort from the hug. "Hey Lee."

Liri pulled back, shooting them both a grateful smile; for what she wasn't sure. Being there, being loyal, being family. "I have some things to discuss with you guys." Liri glanced around as if she expected someone to be listening in on their conversation.

"Firstly, you two are my most trusted of anyone in the pack or who might join. It appears that Zephyr, Chusi, and Lilith have all disappeared. Sen remains and I don't trust her," Liri spoke honestly. The only reason the former Alpha had retained the Beta position was because Aaron had wanted her there and Liri had thought the woman could offer advice. Then again, the dark woman seemed a bit off, as if she had something hidden or just plain untrustworthy about her.

"Secondly, Amara seems a bit effected by Aaron's departure," Liri paused to glance at Minna who had been there when they found her straddling the rock. "I would like one of you to keep an eye on each of them as much as you can. It will be sometime before Amara has her pups and when she does, I don't want Sen anywhere near them," Liri warned. If she had to, she would raise them herself. It wasn't unheard of for females to begin lactating after a birth in the pack, if Amara no longer wanted Aaron's children then Liri would take them.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 08:16 PM