Blackfoot Forest Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
"I don't think she even wants friends anymore, Amara is no longer herself. Only a shell," Liri frowned, turning and nodding to her brother at his words. Even should Sen get the wrong idea and challenge any of them, it was more like for the Beta to be chased from Rosings than permitted to hold the position. They gained things through hard work and loyalty here, they were a tight knit bunch and usurpers were intolerable in any form or fashion. 

Should Liri be challenged she didn't see it likely that the offender would stay long. If Liri went, Leto would likely go and with him Minna. Without their trio there was no more Rosings. Liri was unsure where Amara fit into this group, whether Sen would drag Amara with her or if Amara would be with them. 

"No. I've decided it's time to promote a Beta of my own. Someone I trust, that's why I want you, Minna," a true smile, the first in a while, crossed Liri's face as she addressed her sister in law. Minna was open to refuse if she so pleased but it was unlikely.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Don't put your eyes down, you're not to blame - by Síff - August 12, 2016, 08:57 PM