Greatwater Lake It's always darkest before the dawn
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri had valued Minna as a sister and more so, an equal, her Beta. It was this precise reason, besides the fact that she loved her, why she was Beta. Minna was smart and Liri...well she had her own strengths usually along the lines of kindness and passion. 

Liri hadn't had a plan upon entering Teekon Wilds, she had just ended up at Rosings but the healer didn't regret it for a moment. There had also been no plan when leaving it either, Liri had simply struck out westward for no reason. Her family hadn't seemed to have any complaints about it, though suggestions were open.

Liri listened with interest, silently hoping for a game plan to enact upon. She would feel better with a destination, no matter how vague. South was as good as any.

"Sounds like a plan," Liri offered a smile to Minna, nudging her brother in turn. "You're awful quiet Lee, whatcha thinking about?" 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
It's always darkest before the dawn - by Síff - August 22, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Leto - August 23, 2016, 05:57 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Maevra - August 23, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Síff - August 23, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Leto - August 24, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Maevra - September 03, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Síff - September 03, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: It's always darkest before the dawn - by Leto - September 04, 2016, 12:49 PM