Blackfeather Woods You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
So long had passed since his attack, but that alone hadn't dulled anything. While the physical pain had subsided quite some time ago, there existed still the mental hurt and humiliation. Most of his time had been spent within Wolfskull, keeping to the back of the cave and away from prying eyes. Sleeping had become difficult, for every time he shut his eyes, there appeared behind his lids an image of Cicero. He'd grown exhausted and malnourished, refusing to eat most foods that had been brought to him, and then not possessing the willpower necessary to get up and hunt for himself. He didn't want to be caught out in the woods, he didn't want to be questioned, and he certainly didn't want to risk an encounter with any of the Spiderlings.

After another failed attempt at sleeping, he'd given up and stared out towards the cave's entrance. Though fearful, he'd eventually managed to make his way out into the light, head and tail low whilst his ears were pinned back against his head. The surrounding area was scanned before he'd proceeded, following a path he hadn't walked in ages as he'd made his way towards his parents' den. Every little noise had made him pause and look around, needing to make sure that he wasn't being followed, as well as that he wasn't about to be attacked again. Every time he'd continued moving, though, needing to speak with @Nemesis. When he'd finally arrived, he'd found his father to be missing, his scent being thick in the air but not recent. It was a relief to know that he'd not yet have to face the man, and so he'd situated himself outside the entrance, anxious and alert. "Nem?" he'd called, his voice cracking halfway through from lack of use. Quickly had his mouth then closed after that, his nerves having made themselves known, much to his displeasure.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations - by Xan - September 10, 2016, 06:30 PM