Blackfeather Woods You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The boy had swallowed, shifting his weight around once or twice as he'd watched her. Thankfully, she'd understood what he'd meant and exited the den. He'd backed up as she'd done so, giving her the space that she most likely desired, and then settled down on his haunches. His paws itched, wanting for him to keep moving just to be safe, but he'd ignored the nagging feeling for the time being. His focus remained on Nemesis—his mother, if he were to be honest with himself—ears having fallen back as he'd picked through his mind. To find the right words, it was something that he needed to do, for he wished not to cause an even greater rift between himself and her.

"I–," he'd stopped himself, mouth closing as he'd looked away. Dulled eyes made their way towards the ground, lingering on it rather than lifting back up to gaze at her. "I didn't mean what I said before." It was simple, but the truth, as well as not the end of his words. "I didn't want to see you all together. I thought–," another pause, another breath. "You said you wouldn't ever abandon me, but won't that happen now? They need you to survive, so doesn't that mean you won't have time for me?" It was an issue that he'd always possessed, the heavy weight that was his belief that he'd someday be left behind. That no matter what promises had been made in the past, they'd be broken. Xan believed it even more so now, feeling himself to be unworthy of anyone's presence; he didn't want for them to see his shame.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: You cannot let your parents anywhere near your real humiliations - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 09:27 PM