Blackfeather Woods He hurt him away
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Potema said nothing more, leaving a moment open where the boy could hear no voice other than his attacker’s. His gaze flickered towards Cicero just as he’d turned away, which Xan was thankful for. And once he’d left altogether, the yearling felt somewhat relieved, but not entirely so. He remained on edge and often looked around—specifically towards the shadows—wanting to make sure that the patchwork male did not make a return. Every ounce of trust that he’d once felt towards the other had vanished long before the boy had decided to leave, and never would it return no matter how long he stayed away for. What had happened could not be undone, and the pain was something that he’d always hold against him. Though loyal to the woods, the feeling did not extend to a particular member, and so he’d not hesitate to attack should he ever be found outside of the forest; Alexander did not know if he’d be able to do so, but liked to think that he’d be more than capable if the opportunity ever presented itself.

Focusing on the eldest of the Spiderlings, he felt something similar to hope in response to his statement. It would take a lot of work, he’d known that even before having been told, but it was still possible. That possibility was all he needed, too, in order to move forward. He looked towards Potema, briefly, before placing his gaze back on Damien and then lowering his head. “I’ll always be loyal to the woods, no matter how far away I go,” he’d decided. “I want to make her proud, and I’ll do whatever it takes to achieve that.” Never would he have thought he’d leave the woods after joining Blackfeather, but after everything that had happened, he just couldn’t stay there any longer. So, since he couldn’t stay where Meldresi’s memory was most prominent, he’d do whatever he might be told to do in order to maintain a connection, at least, with it.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
He hurt him away - by Xan - September 15, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: He hurt him away - by Potema - September 15, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: He hurt him away - by Cicero - September 15, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: He hurt him away - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: He hurt him away - by Xan - September 17, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: He hurt him away - by Potema - September 18, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: He hurt him away - by Cicero - September 19, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: He hurt him away - by Damien - September 24, 2016, 09:10 AM