Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As she paced, he watched her, uncertain about what he should say. Hey, calm down! seemed too commanding, as did many of the variations that could be pulled from it. He’d needed to settle on something, though, which had caused him to say, “Relax. It’s not like I’m dying.” He also wasn’t about to take a trip down another mountain anytime soon, so it was unlikely that she’d get rid of him that easily. He wondered if she’d even heard him, but hadn’t asked. From there he'd chosen to be quiet—until she’d told him to do something.

“I don’t want to,” was his response, disinterested in the water. Even if he had leaned down to drink, his head would have snapped back up before he’d the chance the lap at it anyways. She’d started to poke around at his body, and he’d flinched once or twice in response to it. “Watch where you’re touching,” Xan told her, readjusting how he was sitting as he did so. “Wouldn’t want anyone to get the wrong idea.” He was only joking, though he’d been serious about wanting her to be more careful. The wounds weren’t bad, but they were still tender and he didn’t want them prodded at any more than what was absolutely necessary.

When she’d commented on the wounds, he’d turned his head to try and peer at his shoulder, but didn’t stay like that for long. Just as he was righting himself, he’d noticed her take a step back, before having taken off entirely. Though she’d said that she would be right back, he was still taken aback by her sudden departure. He also couldn’t help but wonder if she would actually be back or not, and so already had he started planning to leave after a certain amount of time.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - October 08, 2016, 11:11 PM