Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Time went on, but eventually had the female returned, and still was he where he’d been left. Though he’d planned to leave shortly after her departure, he’d ended up staying instead. After seeing what she’d brought back with her, however, he wondered if waiting had been a terrible idea. The willow bark was easy to recognize since he’d collected it for her on numerous occasions, but the other thing was unknown. He didn’t know what it was or what it did, and so he’d shifted out of discomfort after having watched it be placed on the ground. Would she poison him? It was doubtful, but not impossible.

Xan shook his head as he’d said, “It doesn’t hurt too much.” It wasn’t entirely a lie, but wasn’t the full truth, either. As long as he neither moved nor had the injuries touched, they were fine. But the slightest tug at the flesh caused for a stinging sensation to start at one point of his body, and then flow down through the rest of it. If not for his distrust of herbs, he’d surely have requested any that might be capable of taking the edge off.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - October 23, 2016, 02:18 PM