Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Xan remained skeptical of the plant even as she explained that it was necessary. He was certain that he’d never take it, given that what it could do was unknown to him. And yet, as soon as her sentence was stopped abruptly and replaced by a nevermind, he felt drawn towards whatever it was that she had brought. It was looked at again, but he couldn’t even think about actually eating it; partially because his mind was overrun by what-ifs and he was unable to utilize his gross motor skills as a result. What would happen if he ate it? How about if he didn’t? As he’d opened his mouth to ask her, she was already gone, and so all that came out was a desperate, Wait.”

He followed after her with a quickened pace, attempting to get around her so that he could stop in front of her (because that had gone so well the first time). As soon as she’d stop, he would ask, “What happens if I don’t take it?” It couldn’t be too bad, right? She wouldn’t just let him get away with not taking it if doing so would be risky to his health… right? On second thought, maybe she would. By thinking that, he’d succeeded in sending himself into a brief moment of panic. He’d thought before that death would suit him, but he wasn’t willing to let his cause of death be clumsiness.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 05:04 PM