Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Thankfully, she had stopped, but her answer wasn’t at all what he’d been expecting—or wanting—to hear. His ears fell back and concern flashed across his face, accompanied by skepticism. Was she telling the truth? He had no way of telling, and really didn’t want to chance it. “Can that really happen?” was his next question, not knowing the answer. Never had he spent time around medics, nor was he familiar with all that infections could lead to—aside from death, of course, but his wounds didn’t seem severe enough to kill him.

“I—” How did he even want to respond to something like that? Honestly, he wanted to call her bluff, but couldn’t figure out if it was an actual lie or not. “I don’t like herbs,” he settled on saying, but that wasn’t the end. This time, an explanation was to be offered. “I was drugged before and the results were… not good.” His brows pinched together as he looked towards the ground, wondering if it was fine for him to say what he had. After shaking his head, he’d brought his gaze back up to focus on her, continuing with, “Do I have to eat it? Can you try it first?” It’d be like a parent attempting to get their toddler to eat something new.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - November 03, 2016, 09:31 PM