Jade Fern Grove i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander hadn’t known whether or not she’d be fine with selecting the plants for him, given that she’d suggested something else previously. He’d wondered for a moment about what sort of response she might have hoped for him to have given, curious. It wasn’t long before the thoughts had been dismissed, however, shoved out of his mind by the sound of her voice. She hadn’t said anything against his request, but had decided to accept it; it made him happy, in his own way, to hear that she wouldn’t just leave him to fend for himself. It made trusting her a bit easier, but he still wasn’t at a point where he’d willingly lay the fate of his life in her paws.

Shifting his weight from side to side, he’d glanced around the grove until his eyes had managed to land back on her. Briefly had his mouth opened, suggesting that he’d been ready to speak, but he’d closed it before any words had come out. Again had he looked away after that, staring towards the ground with a furrowed brow. When at last he’d worked up the ability to speak, his response of choice was short and simple: “Thanks, Ocra.” For not letting anything bad happen to him, as well as for giving up her own time to continue to look out for the boy.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: i may not know my flowers but i know a bitch when i see one - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 03:24 AM