Moonspear like it is
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Pyx was swift to offer solutions to her complaints, which had the dark alpha nodding. While she'd resolved to tough it out best she could, since none of her issues were that dire for now, making it go by easier couldn't help. As always with notes like these, she would keep them in mind and was silently thankful for the solutions. "Trying a soak is easy enough. So far.. it is not, ah, the worst," she shrugged. "But different. Mostly just troublesome. But I will," she nodded a small, awkward laugh. She was pretty particular about the pups nursing and always had been a little on the defensive side when it came to tiny teeth hungrily on her teats. She didn't let them get too overzealous or greedy for long, mostly to preserve herself in the long run..

But, there was plenty else to address than sore nips with her feeling far more comfortable about easing the pups into the pack. She was happy to talk of them with Pyx, who she knew would soak this all up. "Ah, well.. Korei is the only one of the four with pale fur. Korei Julia in full, each a name in reference to our mothers." Charon's being Julooke, and hers Yuurei. Ame hadn't decided which of the names she may use more, and was leaving that up to the girl's growth to decide. So far they seemed interchangeable or just best together. "Then three identicals in dark.. Alya, Lyra, and Hydra. All stars, associated myths too," she gestured vaguely with her snout. "I am actually a bit surprised none of them have come looking for me. They seem.. in good spirits, as far as I can tell. Rambunctious, loud, picky, sometimes fussy... Growing so fast. It has been steady going, but I am working to get them more comfortable with a few faces around here and areas outside the den." So the offer remained for Pyx to get to know them better -- but this was fair enough warning that they could be sharp, or noisy, or shy depending on the day. "Meeting the pack and seeing their home is helping spend their energy, too," she chuffed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
like it is - by Amekaze - September 26, 2016, 12:12 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 26, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - September 29, 2016, 01:56 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - September 29, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 04, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 11, 2016, 02:06 AM
RE: like it is - by Pyx - October 17, 2016, 08:18 PM
RE: like it is - by Amekaze - October 24, 2016, 03:13 AM