Otatso Wetlands You can break me if that's what you want
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Having not expected for it to take long before the dots were connected, he’d not been surprised by the mentioning of his father’s name. Though the colour of his eyes usually prevented him from being able to see any similar physical traits between himself and the elder Inuk, that didn’t mean that they weren’t there. He nodded, confirming the suspicion, whether it was necessary that he do so or not. “Yeah,” he’d verbalized, right before asking, “Is he doing okay?” Kove hadn’t been angered by his son’s departure, but the boy still worried. There was a chance that he’d been replaced already, or that something had happened to his dad, but never would he know until told.

In all honesty, Alexander hadn’t know the Queen for very long. He’d hardly spent any time with her, too, but still had such minimal meetings been enough to ensnare him. The tales he’d heard of her had contributed to his idolization of the woman, but always would it be her acceptance of him that would keep her from fading from his memory. Always had he wished to make her proud, but he knew there to be a chance that he’d done the exact opposite. He was reminded of his separation from the home she’d given him by a question, one of which that had made him turn his head away. Rather than staying on Miraak, his gaze had been directed towards the ground, and there he stared whilst speaking. “Someone did,” was his response, refusing to give up any details. “Do you think that she’d be mad at me? For letting someone chase me from the home that she gave me?” In spite of how important the question was to him, he couldn’t look up. Everything that she had done to keep him there had been wiped away by his decision to leave—by his inability to fight for what he wanted.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 12, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 27, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:02 AM