Moonspear say a few words to the winds
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Easily, she was all ears and the girl kept her in suspense. There were a great many things she would imagine her to be wondering at this point in life, with her greater sense of the world just taking shape. And, so it seemed, what she did ask was not so far off -- she wanted to go scouting? Ame quirked a brow. "Hmm," she drawled thoughtfully, sure to not cave too readily. "I do think that would be alright, especially if you were planning to be at your best.." she began with steadily and watched the pup all the while to see if that set in.

She was growing, and she'd need to start somewhere soon -- Ame appreciated her bringing it up. If scouting interested her, Amekaze was going to let her explore it as safely as she could ensure. With her own scouts trusted, Aria coming with past experience, and her glad to have an excuse to stretch her legs, there were certainly options at hand here. "As for if with Floki, Aria, or your father, you would have to take that up with them of course," although she doubted Floki or Charon would be too opposed. "Where would you like to see?" she asked before there was even room for plotting anything else.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 08, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 10, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 12, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 12, 2016, 10:20 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 14, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 15, 2016, 11:14 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 17, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Alya - December 20, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: say a few words to the winds - by Amekaze - December 25, 2016, 11:21 PM