Moonspear They gave you no bills
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
All Welcome 
For anyone who'd like to meet the newb <3

His nerves had quelled substantially since his acceptance, his growing acquaintance with Floki and the speckled white brute having kept his paws tied to the mountainside ever since. He was quiet, well-spoken; ambition was not something he wished to persue now, though to say he never would might so happen to be an empty promise. For now, though, he'd concentrate on familiarising himself with his newly welcomed comrades.

The ledge he sat posted on was one with a wide view across a land clutched in the very forefront of winters' grip. It was as if some ghostly, ethereal spirit had blessed the vale with its own icy blanket, beautiful yet oddly surreal. It was yet another foreshadowing of the chill, something beyond the power of him and the mountain wolves to prevent yet that would aid them in ways Aurelius never thought possible. With a light huff, he watched as his breath turned a misty grey and he set himself on his haunches, molten orbs alight with interest and of mild pride.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Kept perpetually busy by keeping four energetic growing girls guarded, fed, entertained, nurtured, and prepared for the winter chill, she had not taken the greatest of opportunities to involve herself deeply in the pack's newer additions. Floki and Charon had covered all the acceptances, and brief trickles of information inevitably made it back to her, knowing that she'd fill in her blanks later when the timing suited her best. Which, it seemed, for one of them may come sooner rather than later.

She'd not expected to pick up trail of one up here, but after exhausting the puppies for a while, she'd staked out for solo roving of her own. Once she got a good grasp on the scent, she trailed it towards the ledge and already found herself suspicious that this may be a wolf who knew mountains before here.

As she came upon him, her approach was made in assured silence -- at least until she got close enough. "An impressive view, right?" she quipped as it spread before them both, but in true, much of her interest was with him.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
Soft footfalls landed in impressive silence before Aurelius turned to see the creator. It was not Floki or the brutish alpha even, but a new face, soot black and sleek with muscle against the rocky cliff face. He watched with curious eyes as the wolfess settled beside him, tail buffing the ground in greeting. She must be of Moonspear, not to mention her scent bore the now familiar odour of the pack laced with something a little richer of which the man had never come across before.

"Stunning," he'd reply after her words were perked. The Wilds were still of new ground; he knew little of the surrounding areas aside from the neighbouring eastern plains, and he was interested to learn more. "May I ask, who are you?" The Treborn already had an idea however firm knowledge was a think he'd become likened to.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She found she could readily agree, so didn't withhold the subtle smirk as she nodded. Stunning, indeed. She couldn't see herself not living on a peak. Anything less than views like these and she knew she'd be unsatisfied.

He seemed to regard her in much the same way she did to him -- curious and not knowing all too much. "Amekaze," she replied, and observed him to see how just that much information would sit with him. Presumably he'd found out a little from Charon or Floki or both, but she could not say how much exactly. "Charon's told me a bit about some of the newcomers. I like to make my own first impressions, anyway," she went on to explain. "You are the one who joined alone, yes? That had met Floki before?" There had been two new males recently, although as she knew it, the other arrived with two females -- neither of which she could scent notably here and now, although that wasn't to rule out the possibility in full.
The Seeker
28 Posts
Ooc — Olivia
The woman introduced herself and Aurelius sat with one ear perked. His previous residence at the Keep had made life on the mountaintops the one thing he could relate to and, like the dark Queen, he couldn't imagine settling anywhere else.

The bulk of her queries came next and the Treborn answered dutifully, more keen to learn than to inform. Yet with a lower rank came obvious respect, and with his new leader's current connection to Charon, it would be idiotic to roam on the outskirts and avoid trust. "He told you right," he dipped his head, not hesitating to inquire after confirming Amekaze's knowledge. "Did more join as I did?" A smile tugged at the corners of his lips. Moonspear was stronger than he had assumed.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Floki consistently pulled his weight as an effective outrider for the pack, further solidifying his status as among her respected. While these first impressions were only just underway, she'd yet to find herself unimpressed with the company he could bring them -- even with cautions a little higher than ever before courtesy the alpha's litter roving the mountain more by the day. It was good they seemed to have a solid group here and she was eager to see how they'd all grown to mesh and meld, or who would not even remain long at all.

"A trio came together," she shared in light of his question. "Two females and a male. One also knew Floki, as I understand it.." Unexpected as it were, they'd all come skilled.. and needing the pack with winter deepening. Amekaze had not yet made her mind up regarding them. They were flying under most of her radar, probably in favor of finding their own grooves here. "How has settling been for you?" he asked, still feeling it out.

And as the conversation would dictate, she'd learn what she could and share what seemed necessary. His first impression would likely conclude without issue, she supposed, and let the events take their natural course.